Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh happy day!!!! | The Fashion Dungjen

I have many good things to report/announce.

NUMBER 1:
I found out last night that my parents retracted their decision put Oreo to sleep. Talked to them again this morning and they're bringing the dog home. I got a sassy voice mail from my dad about the text I sent to my mom that said, "what?!?" She assumed I meant "why?" when I was actually expressing my confusion/enthusiasm. Good one. Anyway, so, yeah, my dog is still around!

I really appreciate everyone with their kind messages yesterday. You are the best!

NUMBER 2:
I scooped all other media outlets in Cincinnati in the on-campus explosion story. For the few details available, please click here.

NUMBER 3:
I HAVE CONTEST WINNERS!

Sameen is the winner of the Ellen Edwards earring contest! Congratulations Sameen!
Rachel is the winner of the Mere et fille necklace! Rachel's most outrageous wish-list item is a banana protector. If someone wants to buy it for her, I'm sure we could work something out.

There are still a couple days left to enter the Peanut Butter and Yelly contest and I have SO many more contests to post! Now that (NUMBER 4) I'm done with all of my final exams for the quarter, I have way more time to work on write ups! Yay!

My room is something of a disaster so I'm about to clean and then work on putting up three or four contests today. Ambitious, I know, but it must be done!

No comments: