Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2009 | The Fashion Dungjen


OK, so I'm a day late. And I'm about to be another day late with today's outfit.

Anyway, here's what I have for you from yesterday. Very exciting. I know. (I know I said I was going to clean my mirror. Clearly that didn't happen. I don't any paper towels in my room and whenever I go to the bathroom to, you know, use the bathroom, picking up some extra towels is the last thing on my mind. I'll get to it ... eventually.)


Do you totally love that you can see a pair of my underwear? It's the green and blue mess of fabric on the floor in the picture of my boots. Cute, I know.

Tuesday's ensemble:
Green sweater: JC Penney
Black jeans: JC Penney
Scarf (around my wrist): Thrifted
Boots: Vintage/thrifted
Socks: Target

Rings: Kay Jewelers

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey girl! I dunno if it's just my crappy internet connection or if something else is going wrong, but I just thought I'd let you know that the pictures aren't showing up!

THE FASHION DUNGJEN said...

Hmm.. It shows up on my computer, but I will investigate this! Thanks, Elizabeth!