Saturday, January 3, 2009

What happened here? | The Fashion Dungejn

Browsing Style.com, while also procrastinating the massive pile of things I have to accomplish before I go to bed tonight, I decided it had been awhile since I had seen any Chloe. Easily enough, I decided I would browse the Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear collection. I instantly fell in love with the first few looks and was sure the entire collection would be fabulous. That is, well, until I came upon this...

I'm not really sure what is going on here with those shorts. The model's crotch looks like a big bulbous sac. Not really what I would consider an attractive look. You know something isn't right if even the model can't wear it well.

You don't have to take my word for it ... What do you think of this look? Fashion faux-pas or fabulousness?

No comments: