Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pantsless, Day 4: Jillian | The Fashion Dungjen

Today I went where I have never gone before: I worked out … in a skirt. It was surprisingly not very difficult. I wore the flowy beige skirt from Sunday so that I was capable of movement. Add a sports bra and a tank top and I was good to go. Facing fears of the skirt being trapped in the machine and ripping off, I stepped onto the stair master. It did not catch or rip and I discovered that I really like the swish of the skirt on my legs. Even using the weight machines was relatively easy. So lesson learned, I can work out in a skirt. I wouldn’t recommend attempting this activity in a mini skirt though, knee length minimum.

For the rest of the day, I wore a denim mini skirt from Forever 21. I remember when I bought the skirt it came with a tag that said may contain chemicals known to cause cancer in California. I decided that since I was in Ohio it must be ok and bought the skirt anyway. It was cute. Along with the skirt we have an over sized boat neck shirt from Target that I clipped in the back to create a fitted look. I was quite proud of myself for this little bit of ingenuity. Throw some maroon tights and my Steve Maddens into the mix and we have an outfit my friends.

No comments: