Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pantsless, Day 4: Taylor | The Fashion Dungjen

So, no pants again. It's not the putting outfits together that's the hard part, it's the posing for photos at the end of the day. Maybe tomorrow we'll mix it up and go outside for shots. What's really been great about pants-less week is the reinventing of much of my wardrobe. I have so many pieces of clothing that I neglect, but this is really forcing me to be more resourceful. I'm trying to think up some new challenges for coming weeks so I can keep on this same path of finding new life in old, worn out clothes. Any suggestions?


Today's ensemble consists of a black skirt I picked up from Target - on clearance ($3.98, whoop!) - black tights, Steve Madden boots, a white T-shirt from Forever 21, a red zip-up from Forever 21 and a leopard-print scarf I bought at a garage sale in Auburn, Ala. Neat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please advise all people on your blog to look at their photos and think, am I a fashion don't? before they leave their dorm or apartment. Those brown boots with black outfits don't work for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Ok, so...I'm not as rude as "anonymous" but I actually was going to tell you the same thing...I don't think that shade of brown matches black...I mean, I don't wear any brown with black, maybe camel brown, you know, the light brown one..but then I thought "Well, that's just me"...sowwy.