Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pantsless, Day 7: Alyssa | The Fashion Dungjen

It's the last day of No Pants Week! Huzzah!

Seriously, I miss my jeans. I can wear dresses/skirts for four or five days, but after that, I start to get irritated and I want to stop shaving my legs permanently.

For today's outfit, we have a plain white t-shirt. I'm not sure where it came from, but I found it in the closet. The boyfriend insists that I stole it from him; I told him that he is welcome to try it on, but that because it barely fits me I doubt it will fit him. He then accused me of calling him fat... I decided on a skirt today. I like this skirt a lot. I thrifted it recently, and it has pockets. Not very many skirts have pockets. I had my hair up for most of the day, which was awesome until I went outside and the wind interfered. Oh, and my co-star in this picture is my six month old baby kitten named Jambalaya. I pulled her out from under the bed so that I could share her with the world of Taylor's blog. I think the intense winds and the noises they make have been freaking her out.

Peace out, lovely ladies. I can't wait to put on my jeans tomorrow.

1 comment:

Andhari said...

LOL yay congrats, have a drink on that. That skirt looks comfy though.