Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bra Busts: Danessa S. | The Fashion Dungjen

When I was younger, about 11 or 12 I had boobs, and quite large for my age. Just seemed to go from normal to large over night, and not wanting to bother my mom, I never told her that the bra I had was extremely tight.

One night I was babysitting for a couple with 3 kids, their ages 8, 5, and 2. The youngest was a girl, and the two older were boys. Apparently their family talks about body parts at a very early age, because while I was playing with the girl she grabbed my chest and said, my mommy has these. Are you a mommy too? And proceeded to tug on my boob, putting just the right amount of strain on the clasp for my bra to pop off and the metal to bend. The older boys laughed at me as I tried to get the girl off my chest to try and fix my bra. I spent a ridiculous amount of time in the bathroom, until I finally gave up and just took off my bra until the parents got home. Of course, the childrens first announcement to the parents was, Danessa's chest thingy came off and she can't fix it! It's been almost 8 years, and those boys still remind me every time I see them...

No comments: