Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson fashion tributes | The Fashion Dungjen

My parents introduced me to Michael Jackson a really, really long time ago. I've always been a fan. When I was little, maybe 5 years old, I used to push the furniture in our TV room out of the center of the room and dance. Mom would bring the neighbors in and I'd put on a show.

Thriller, though, always used to scare me. I remember one time hiding under a desk in my living room.

Since his death on Thursday, there's been a ton of media coverage. So much, in fact, that I had to turn off CNN because I couldn't stand to hear anyone tell me the same thing one more time: there are moving vans, his in-house doctor has lawyerd up, his family was going to pay for a second, independent autopsy.

But, that said, I still want to commemorate his life as the greatest musician of all time by wearing his name, silhouette or whatever on clothing.

Sydne Summer posted a link on Twitter to her Web site that linked to custom T-shirts that are commemorating the artists life.


I love the silhouette T-shirt, but I'm holding out on purchasing anything -- there will likely be better things in the near future.

Have you seen any other fashion dedications to Michael? What's your favorite?
Are you going to/thinking about buy anything?

No comments: