Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fab Friends | The Fashion Dungjen

After my few hours at work on Black Friday I was invited to eat Thanksgiving dinner with some of my favorite friends at Melinda's parents' house. I would be a fool to turn down this offer - Melinda's mom makes some seriously delicious food.

After trying corn pudding for the first time ever - which by the way, is so, so, so good - I had the chance to hang out with my friends Alyssa, Chris, Melinda and her boyfriend, Ryan.



Alyssa looked adorable, as usual, in her green tunic, brown tights and long-sleeve T-shirt.
One of the first things she said to me was, "I'm cute, take my picture for your blog."


Christopher and Alyssa had story time. OK, no, they were looking at pictures of the house Melinda's parents recently bought in Michigan. It has an outhouse. It's on a list of famous, historic outdoor toilets. Seriously.

1 comment:

briana said...

I'm so jealous, I wish I could have been there! I love you.