Saturday, November 1, 2008

The fashion police? | The Fashion Dungjen

For those who caught this weeks' column, "Sexy lingerie better than slutty costume," knows how I feel about promiscuous Halloween costumes. When Briana Mazzolini, a first-year fine arts student, offered to let me take a picture of her corrupt cop costume, I had to post it here.

Bri's hemline is high and her neckline is low. The tell tale combination for a questionable costume. I have to give her credit, though, her costume has more fabric on the skirt alone than some costumes do in its entirety.
I wonder what the fashion police would have to say about that.


So what do you think of Bri's costume? What did you wear out on the town this Halloween? Were you a trick or were you a treat? Comment here or e-mail me photos of your Halloween costume at thefashiondungjen@gmail.com.

No comments: