Monday, November 3, 2008

Who's on your T-shirt part 2 | The Fashion Dungjen

I went milling about campus for a second time, in search of McCain-Palin T-shirts. I searched high, I searched low. I walked campus from the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning to the furthest corner of the College-Conservatory of Music. Guess how many I found.
Zilch.

McCain supporters, where are you? Will I be bopping around campus again tomorrow looking for you?
You betcha'! If I find you, do me a favor, throw me a bone and let me take your picture.

Medhin Andemourioum, a third-year nutrition science student in her blue-gray Obama T-shirt.
Spotted near the Engineering Research Center.

And just to show that I'm trying to diversify the propaganda I've seen, here's a Nader-Gonzalez sticker I found on a pole. Yeah. Awesome.

No comments: