Friday, November 7, 2008

'Yeah right' part I | The Fashion Dungjen

I'm going to start posting an unattainable outfit every day. By unattainable, I mean, I could never afford these clothes in a million years but I want 'em, and I want 'em bad. (The fun part of this will be me trying to find affordable pieces to make these outfits, or at least my interpretation of them. Good thing I'm thrift-store bound tomorrow!)

Today's outfit comes from Diane Von Furstenberg's fall 2008 ready wear collection.


From the undershirt with a neck tie to the skirt, from the plum sweater to the bag that is bigger than my pillow, all the way down to the strappy heels, I'm in love.

If anyone has a spare billion dollars under the mattress and you really can't figure out what to spend it on. I just found a fabulous outfit that needs to be in my closet. Just shoot me an e-mail. I'll send you my address for shipping. Thanks.

Hugs and kisses.

No comments: