Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Seller Spotlight: WINNERS | The Fashion Dungjen

I have three winners to announce! How exciting!

The winner of the Maille Mystique bracelet is Jillian. She's already received and worn her new bracelet and has assured me that she loves it. Congratulations, Jillian!

The winner of jade jewelry set by designsbyRED3of5 is Emily Lang! Congrats, Em!

And last but not least, the winner of the mod-print purse by RedAntCreations - the contest with the most entries to date - is Rachel! I've already talked to Rachel about it and she's excited to carry her art supplies in her new bag. Sounds excellent!

There are currently two active contests: Mere et fille and Ellen Edwards. The deadline isn't until noon, Wednesday, Dec. 10 - which is actually about 28 hours from now- so make sure you enter soon!

Thanks to everyone who has participated in the contests; we've really enjoyed your responses! I hope that even if you don't win a contest, you'll support these local Etsy sellers, and others, by purchasing your holiday gifts from their shops! Please, let me know what you think of all this and if you've purchased anything from any of our featured artists!

I still have a LOT of contests to post, and I promise I will! It's finals week so it's a little hectic right now, but expect at least one today!

No comments: