Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jill Biden | The Fashion Dungjen


Jamie (P.S. Check out her blog. It's really interesting.), a copy editor at The News Record, pointed out to me that nobody was making any real fuss about Jill Biden's gown from the inaugural ball. Maybe I missed something, but she's right; I haven't seen much mention of her gown. And, I will say, I do like it better than Michelle's Jason Wu dress.

Jill chose a red (my favorite color to wear) floor-length gown by Lebanese designer Reem Acra. The dress is absolutely gorgeous and it looks gorgeous on Jill.

What does everyone else think?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Not only did I love Jill's ball gown, I think she outstyled Michelle the whole day... comparative pictures here: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b80026_washingtons_new_fashionistas_michelle.html

THE FASHION DUNGJEN said...

I agree, Elizabeth. I love Jill's red coat. So chic.