Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lip Conditioner | The Fashion Dungjen


I so rarely become obsessed with specific products. I can only name a few that I use without thinking about a substitution.

Last time I was at M.A.C. I let the sales woman talk me into buying some lip conditioner, $13.50. She told me I could mix it with my many shades of lipstick to achieve a moisturizing lipstick with a little different look.

I was sold.

When I got home, however, I realized it was way too much work to mix the two (although it would only take about 3 seconds) and now I use it as just a lip conditioner.

I want to kiss myself. All the time. Seriously. I have never used a ChapStick or anything that boasts ultimate lip healing powers that makes my lips so soft. Plus, it has a really subtle vanilla taste and smell. Mmmm!

I now pledge allegiance to M.A.C.'s color-free Lip Conditioner.
Have you ever tried it? What do you think?

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Santa slipped a Mentha lip buffer from Bath & Body Works into my stocking, and I've been obsessed with it ever since.

It exfoliates my lips with sugar crystals and leaves them minty and slippery smooth.

Love it!

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mentha%20lip%20buffer&origkw=mentha%20lip%20buffer&sr=1

THE FASHION DUNGJEN said...

Oooh! That sounds fancy; I might have to try it! Thanks!