Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday, Jan. 8, 2009 | The Fashion Dungjen

Good morning, friends!

According to weather.com, it is frightfully cold outside (Feels like 14 degrees). Because of this, I have no motivation to trek out to class. (I'm not due in my seat until 11 a.m. and I'm going to push the limits of that today.)

While I was brushing my teeth this morning I said to myself, "Self, you should really take some of these paper towels to clean your mirror. People are going to think you are n-a-s-t-y-."

So, what did I do? I forgot. Duh.

I have this nasty habit of wearing a lot of black and a lot of gray. I can't help it. Tomorrow I'll think about spicing it up; It is Friday, after all.


Don't forget! Today is Thursday which means "The Fashion Dungjen" is on stands in The News Record. Lucky for any of you out-of-towners that we post all of our stories to the Web. This week's topic: Fab fashion new year's resolutions.

1 comment:

Merily said...

Your hair's amazing!