Friday, January 30, 2009

Procrastination is key | The Fashion Dungjen

It's 4:15 a.m.

Instead of reading, researching and writing my paper that is due on Monday I have been chatting with Emily all evening/night/morning (whichever you choose to call it) and sending links to different items on Etsy that we're dying to own. She sent me a link to a fabulous bag which compelled me to look at the rest of the items in the store. Upon doing so I found this:


Clearly, I am talking about the bag - although I'm sure the model is just as fabulous. I want this. I need this. I must have it. It's so big. So spectacular. I could fit three children in this bag. (Not that I would necessarily put children in a bag...)

As much as I want/need/must have this bag, I can't afford its $93 price tag. Although I received my commission check from Christmas just this morning, I have bills to pay. Sigh.

So, who wants to buy it for me? Yeah? Any takers? You know, I didn't think so, but, I mean, it was worth a shot, right?

But seriously. If you wanted to buy this bag for me, I would let you. I'm not too proud to accept gifts. Maybe if you message the seller and tell her how you're buying her fabulous bag for a fabulous friend she'll cut you some slack.

3 comments:

rachelynn said...

CHICAGO — A 33-year-old Chicago man is being held without bond in connection with the stabbing death of his brother over a $2 debt.

Phillip Binder allegedly stabbed to death his brother, 35-year-old Charles Binder, in front of other family members in their South Side home.

Phillip Binder first approached his brother Charles outside their home. Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Mike O'Malley said once the two were inside, Phillip Binder took a large knife from the kitchen and plunged it once into his brother's chest.

After the stabbing, Phillip Binder allegedly told his aunt she was lucky she didn't die too.

According to the arrest report, the altercation began over a crack cocaine debt.

Liz said...

Well maybe if you take those boots back, you'll be able to afford that bag?

Anonymous said...

its the bag of my dreams...