Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday, Feb. 2 | The Fashion Dungjen

Friends! It has been awhile. I've been slacking. And busy. We can assign most of the blame to my tight schedule even though a great deal of it is probably more accurately attributed to slacking. To make up for my lack of updates, I have a couple posts for you tonight. I have several, but I have a few things to accomplish before I can go to bed tonight...


So, here's my outfit from Monday, Feb. 2. I was really quite fond of this combination and I received quite a few compliments on it. It's a good thing I'm not one of those weird-o's who doesn't repeat outfits. Freaks.

And I have no idea what my deal is, but all of my black tights seem to rip. The last time I wore black tights (with the green skirt a couple weeks ago) ... ripped. Yesterday? Ripped. What the heck?


What I'm wearing:
Dress: Target, $6
Tights: ?
Boots: Steve Madden, $160
Belt: Oma's closet, FREE

No comments: