Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday, Jan. 22 | The Fashion Dungjen

I don't know whether I should slap myself or just take it for what it's worth, but, in Cincinnati, it is supposed to reach a high of 42 degrees today. Comparatively speaking, that's like being in the tropics. I'm so excited though. Really.

In light of today's [slightly] warmer weather, I opted not for a bulky and cuddly sweater, but a short-sleeved cardigan. So nice.



In the last week, this pashmina has become a staple in my wardrobe. Oma, who just returned from a five-month stay in Europe, gave it to me last weekend when I went to visit her. I'm not sure where she bought it - somewhere overseas - but I love it. I'm obsessed with it. I never want to take it off. Ever.

What I'm wearing:
Cardigan: JC Penney: $24.99
T-shirt: Forever 21: $5
Jeans: JC Penney: $10
Moccasins: Minnetonka: Christmas gift from mommy and daddy
Pashmina: European gift from Oma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love pashminas!