Monday, January 19, 2009

What's in your ..bag..? | The Fashion Dungjen

This is a spin-off of 'What's in your bag.' Nothing is actually from a bag, which is why I'm unsure of what to call it... Either way, I think this is explanation enough of why I don't feature more wallets...


This is Josh, one of my best friends. He was present during the gutting of Ray's bag and was a little jealous. So, I offered to do a 'What's in your wallet.' So, uh, yeah. Enjoy. (Ladies, he's single.)


Josh has a lot of cards: gift cards, promotional cards, credit cards, orange cards. (I learned the orange cards are used for drum exercises. I'm not sure I fully understand that much yet, but Josh said this proves how awesome he is. I never doubted this. Seriously.) I'm not sure what I expected when he started flinging his credit cards all over the place. I thought maybe there would be something scandalous - a girl's phone number at least. I didn't think he'd have so many receipts, but there were a few.

Readers, I have a question: What is the most interesting thing you have ever discovered in a guys' wallet?

1 comment:

emily lang said...

my (ex) boyfriends wallet, another girls number...