Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday, Feb. 13 | The Fashion Dungjen


I went to Melinda's house for some simple cookie baking and assembling of my clip book, but my friends had further intentions. They pulled my leg and convinced me to go with them to a Pure Romance party at our friends' girlfriend's house. It was interesting, to say the least. I will never think of dildos quite the same way...

Anyway, after we were almost hit by a car trying to cross Jefferson Avenue in Clifton, the girl in the passenger seat rolled down her window to tell me she liked my outfit. I'll take it.



I bought this skirt, which I've worn more times than I dare admit, for $3. Such a good buy. Really.

Also, Melinda, Alyssa and I had a conversation about wearing black and brown together. Clearly, as I do it often, I'm a huge advocate. I do, with that said, believe there is a right way and a wrong way to wear the traditionally faux pas color scheme. They like the way I wore it tonight, but in general, they're not convinced. What are your thoughts on black and brown as a color combo?

No comments: