Sunday, March 29, 2009

In my white T, Day 1: Gina | The Fashion Dungjen


I would first like to say that I love white tees. I have always been a huge fan, and if I could, I wear would wear a nice, crisp, fresh white tee one time, and then recycle it after its first and only use. Sadly, I cannot afford nor justify retiring a shirt after one use, so I obviously don't do that. I did, however, for this week-long challenge, purchase a five-pack of men's V-neck tees from Target for $11. Not bad. I’m looking forward to this challenge, though I am fearful that by Wednesday I’m not going to care anymore and I’ll look trashy having worn a white tee four days in a row. You, TD's dear readers, will see along with me whether or not this terrible dream with come to fruition.

At any rate, today I spent most of the day en route to Cincinnati from my homeland, a suburb of Akron. I didn't really think about being incredibly fashion forward, as this journey takes about four hours, and I was just with my parents. So, I wore a newly purchased white tee, dark skinny jeans, and my shiny new blue suede loafers, which I bought at Old Navy for $4 (Score!). Tomorrow, we'll see what the day holds. Indeed, we will.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

so i'd like to point out that we all wore the white tee with black skinny jeans today haha hopefully tomorrow we will all be more original

Diana said...

the white tee is classic. i love my hanes white vneck. forget american apparel! I'm addicted to mine, too, but thankfully, i can just say i rotated them since they come in a pack, but really i didn't.

you look fab, by the way! black and white is the best combo!

Andhari said...

Looking good so far :D Can you add eaccesories like scarves and such for this challenge?:)