Monday, March 30, 2009

In my white T, Day 2: Gina | The Fashion Dungjen

Today, I woke up (at 10:30 – holla’ spring quarter late classes!) and was so amped to wear my Nike dunks, which I am madly in love with. The trouble with these kicks is that they require a certain amount of matchy-matchy, in that they are mint and burgundy. Not the most accessible color combination. I purchased them from eBay for a mere $50, and they are one of my all-time favorite pairs of shoes. To complement and highlight their excellence, I sported my white tee, a burgundy pashmina scarf, which was purchased for me as a gift from a dear friend, and I borrowed my roommate's black and white leopard print bangle. I felt vaguely thuglicious today, which is, in my opinion, always the best way to feel.

1 comment:

Diana said...

oooh those dunks are a steal for fifty and you look fab!