Monday, March 30, 2009

In my white T, Day 2: Taylor | The Fashion Dungjen



Bonjour, friends. Yes, friends. Yes, bonjour. I actually took French for three years in high school, again at the University of Cincinnati, and I am really quite terrible at speaking the language.

Anyway, I'm a little worried, now that classes are a-go for Spring Quarter, that I'm going to look like the freakish girl who doesn't own/wear anything other than an oversize white T-shirt every single day. I mean, as much as I like to pretend, not everyone reads my blog. (I did learn that Greg Hand, UC spokesman, has visited the blog at least once. So, if you're out there, reading this,

I had to wake up at 7 a.m. to get ready for a breakfast meeting with Elissa Sonnenberg, a journalism professor at UC, and Sue Porter, who works with Scripps Howard. It was lovely. Sue and Elissa have very excellent coats. Anyway, I was very tired this morning, almost forgot deodorant before I walked out the door, but thankfully for everyone, I remembered at the last moment. Greg, I would like to extend an extra special shout out to you.)

I opted for super bright blue jeans, brown Steve Madden boots, a thrifted scarf, my white T (duh), and some accessories - bangles, rings. I got a lot of compliments/comments on my pants. They are very bright. I think tomorrow I'll try and do something a little different with the T-shirt, but I'm not quite sure what. Hmm..

I should also mention: I love pretzels. Mmm.

2 comments:

Diana said...

i gotta give you props for those pantalones and those snazzy boots. i am searching for a perfect pair like that.

THE FASHION DUNGJEN said...

Thanks, girl! I'm an avid buyer of pants when I'm at JCPenney. I don't know what it is, but they always fit, they have so many different styles and they're cheap. Can't argue with that, you know?