Monday, March 2, 2009

Pantsless, Day 2: Jillian | The Fashion Dungjen


Day two of No Pants was not quite as difficult as day one. I got to wear one of my favorite dresses. It’s bright, and it’s pink, and it’s from Target, one of my favorite places to shop. I am also wearing a green Henley from American Eagle. The leggings are stolen from my sister, possible from Forever 21 (btw thanks Jerrie). The beautiful suede black boots are from Steve…Madden that is, I like to pretend we’re on a first name basis. The scarf is one of my staples. I wear it whenever my outfit has a lot of color and needs a neutral to balance it out. It also keeps me warm when its fricken freezing, which it was today. So far No Pants is going strong. We’ll see if my enthusiasm lasts the whole week. I’m already trying to figure out tomorrow and not liking this whole cold thing.

No comments: