Monday, March 2, 2009

Pantsless, Day 2: Taylor | The Fashion Dungjen


You know that look people give you when they think you look like a complete asshole? Yeah, well, if I was any stranger to that stare prior to today - I wasn't - I'm certainly not now. Temperatures hovered around 20 degree, but, with the high winds, felt like seven degrees...? It was blistering. It doesn't help that the University of Cincinnati campus is like a wind tunnel and it's not uncommon for your eyeballs to freeze.



I am aware that, in these photos, you can completely see my panty lines. I had neutral-colored pantyhose on throughout the day which camouflaged them. I'm pretty sure I didn't flash anyone VPL today, but, if I did, keep the change. Show's on the house.

Despite the cold weather, our experiment will carry on. It's supposed to warm up this week, not until Wednesday and Thursday, of course, but better late than never, I suppose. Today I opted for a white dress I picked up at a Dayton thrift store, a flannel shirt from a Cincinnati thrift store, black socks from Europe (Thanks, Oma.) and my Steve Madden boots. I had on some really sassy red Dior lipstick but, with time, it wore off. I would have reapplied but it seemed silly to do so at 11:30 p.m.

What will tomorrow hold? I don't know, but it should be interesting ... And cold.

No comments: