Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pantsless, Day 2: Rachel | The Fashion Dungjen


I meant to put this up last night, but things just got away from me. Might have had something to do with the fact I was up until 6:30 a.m., but who's keeping track anyway?

Rachel is a third-year student in the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning. She was in fashion for two years before switching to graphic design. A fellow RA, Rachel has become a very good friend of mine. I knew she'd be perfect for no pants week as soon as the thought crossed my mind as she is a very snazzy dresser. She has a flair for all things unique and creative (she better, I mean, that's her field of study, more-or-less). Aside from her string of artistic talents, she's one of the most genuine people I've met. I hope you enjoy her goofy photos and pants-less photos!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! I loooove this blog!!!!!!!!!