Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pantsless, Day 7: Jillian | The Fashoin Dungjen

No Pants week went out with a bang. The weather was super nice today so I opted for a very summery dress. It’s tye dye, it’s a halter, and it’s from the late 70s early 80s. The dress was thrifted from my aunt’s closet last summer. I had been talking about how I very badly wanted a tye dye dress and my aunt goes into her bedroom and magically comes back out with the dress on a hanger. I was ecstatic. Even though it was so warm out, the dress is a little short, so I wore grey leggings. I felt very vibrant all day long. As per the norm in Cincinnati, it was very windy but since I had leggings on I wasn’t too worried about it. Over all No pants week was a lot of fun and I got to reinvent a lot of my wardrobe which will hopefully prevent me from shopping too much over break. That’s the plan anyway, who knows if it’ll happen.

No comments: