Thursday, April 2, 2009

In my white T, Day 3: Jillian | The Fashion Dungjen


I had some trouble getting dressed today. I read the weather and it told me it was going to rain so I dressed for rain. Turns out it was 70 and sunny. So I went back and changed. I put on the denim Forever 21 skirt and white T, added some jewelry and that was about it, because it was hot. Oh, I did tie a blue ribbon belt on for a little more effect. Then I realized I had to work today.




I work at a child care center. Needless to say the very short denim skirt would not be work appropriate so I brought along the grey leggings, put them on for work and ended up not taking them off. To make things better, it is about to storm, so I was right about the weather, just 11 hours early. Two more days left. My room is a mess from all the clothes that I’ve been trying to match with my white T shirts. If it’s warm again tomorrow I think I know what I can wear though.


No comments: