Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cocktail party dilemma | The Fashion Dungjen

I need your help. I have been invited to a cocktail party on May 30. I've got some time to plan accordingly, so I want to make sure I have something fabulous.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for exactly - as far as the dress goes. I've been eyeing a pair of studded booties for awhile, so I'm thinking this is the perfect excuse. I can use them to toughen up a girly dress if that's what I find. Plus I can wear them with lots of other things in my wardrobe.

I don't need to look super girly or super fancy, in fact, I'm not sure that's even what I would want. All I know is that I need to look fierce without spending astronomical amounts of money, because, well, I don't have astronomical amounts of money. I hardly have any money, actually. Unless I can reason that I'll wear the dress again, I'm not looking to spend a ton of money.

But I am looking for some help. Point me in the direction of your favorite studded booties - that aren't too overpriced - and some cocktail dresses you think would fit and flatter my frame. I'm not barring myself from any color or shape, so the possibilities are endless. I have no fear.

So, my fashion-forward friends. Dress me.

No comments: