Monday, May 11, 2009

Questionable campus fashion | The Fashion Dungjen

Finally, it has happened.

Since introducing 'questionable campus fashion' onto my blog, I wondered how long it might take for someone to commit the same mistake. Well, my friends, today I bring to you the first (and probably not the last) repeat offender.


Yes, you see correctly. It's the same girl wearing the same pink leggings from April 29. I'm not going to hate on her for wearing them so closely together. Lord knows I wear the same pants all the stinking time, but, I mean, wearing jeans is not the same as wearing leggings as pants. Especially pink leggings as pants. Especially when leggings are not pants.

Someone needs to throw this girl an intervention.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm tired of this fashion abomination!

http://tightsarenotpants.com/manifesto