Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm excited to announce... | The Fashion Dungjen

For the last two days I've been busy corresponding with some incredibly talented Cincinnati-area artists who sell their work on Etsy.com. Everyone I've talked to has been incredibly helpful and really receptive to what I am so excited to announce:

From now until New Year's, I will be featuring different artists who sell their items on Etsy or artists in the Cincinnati area to promote buying handmade gifts for the holiday. I'll be posting links to all the Etsy sellers that are being featured on the blog so you have access to them anytime.

But wait, it gets better!

Some of the artists have offered to donate items to The Fashion Dungjen for several contests. YES, YOU CAN WIN ONE-OF-A-KIND STUFF! It's just in time for the holidays so you can keep it to treat yourself or you can give it as a gift! One seller has even offered a 20 percent discount on purchases if you mention The Fashoin Dungjen blog at checkout! Talk about a steal!

Keep checking back for more contest details and for profiles on different artists! Links to all of the Etsy stores of participating artists will be posted tonight!

No comments: