Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where are you, who are you sparkly pants girl! | The Fashion Dungjen

Today on campus I saw a girl wearing a pair of sparkly blue pants. Of course I didn't have my camera on me to take a quick photo so I have no proof this existed. I'm banking on the idea you will all just trust every word I say - and you should.

Anyway, my first and natural reaction was to absolutely hate them, but, much to my surprise, I couldn't hate them as much as I wanted to. Blame it on what you will - a lack of sleep, a lapse in judgment, but it didn't appear terribly offensive.

It wasn't like they were covered in sequins or stiff from glitter like the jeans my mom bought me in middle school. They were very chic looking. She wore an ivory colored pea coat with a bright pink pashmina which I thought really helped to offset the extreme pants. A job well done to the girl in blue sparkly pants. If you're out there, reading this, say hi. I think I adore you.

P.S. Don't forget about the contest posted below! Deadline is Dec. 1! I received a new item in the mail today from MailleMystique for an upcoming contest so after you submit your entry for the current contest, get ready for the next one! GO, GO, GO!

No comments: