Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday! | The Fashion Dungjen

Since I'll be working 9 hours on Black Friday - though I'll be stuck in the mall - I won't get to poke around to see what's going on. Since many of you will be out on the town, I want the full update on who is having the best sales, what great deals you're itching to brag about and I want to hear about the craziest shoppers or sales associates you ran into. Spill the beans on everything that goes on! Let me know here, in a comment, or shoot me an e-mail at thefashiondungjen@gmail.com.

I hope everyone has a fab Thanksgiving! My parents' house will be swarming with people, most of them I'm not even related to.

For now, I'm off to Kroger with Mom. Nothing like the last minute!

P.S. This is post 50!
P.P.S. Don't forget about the RetiredRecords contest! The deadline isn't until Monday, Dec. 1!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Black Friday, David and I took a 3 hour nap and woke up at 3:30am. We hit Kohls at 4am, Best Buy was next, Staples, Dick's, Target, Macy's, Banana Republic (naturally), JCPenny's... and THEN the outlet at Aurora Farms. We went to Banana Republic, Harry & David's, Sak's 5th Avenue, Tommy Hilfiger, Gap, Adidas, and Ralph Lauren. After that journey we headed back home and stopped to get something to eat. We then stopped at Pier 1, Bed Bath & Beyond, AND DSW. $700 later... I am out of closet space and room to walk in the bedroom. I did get everything I wanted AND MORE!