Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday, Jan. 5 | The Fashion Dungjen

I have resolved to post more this year. Granted my blog came about just this last year, I didn't do as much with it as I would have liked. I think the Seller Spotlights were really awesome - and there are still more, with contests, to come! - but there were other things I wanted to do that I never really got around to.

One of the reasons I frequent fashion blogs is to see what other people are wearing. I mean, duh? It would be way easier if I had a little photographer assistant that I could make take photos of everything I'm wearing on a daily basis, but since I don't have that ... yet ... my mirror will have to suffice until I can find a way to use the self timer effectively on this thing.

Hold in there. It'll happen.

Anyway, today I'm taking it easy. Nice and comfortable for the first day of class.



I promise that before I do this again tomorrow, I'll clean the mirror. I guess that would have been a good place to start. You can also see my room here. Don't let these photos fool you. It's not as big as it looks.

Blue pants: Urban Outfitters
Brown T-shirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Minnetonka

No comments: