Monday, March 30, 2009

In my white, uh, T? | The Fashion Dungjen


Here is what I like: having friends. It may sound silly, but, I mean, really though. Having friends is totally excellent. For example (as seen above), my beloved friend, Ryan, who is a journalism grad student at New York University (and by the way, he's awesome and kicking ass) e-mailed a photo of himself in a white shirt. OK, so it's not a white T, but whatever. That's the beauty of having your own blog: You can do whatever you want. BAM. OK, but Ry is a pretty stylish guy and I like to be seen in public with him whenever possible. I hope that's as creepy as it sounds. So, here's to Ryan, being the most fab friend in a white non-T.

2 comments:

Diana said...

mmmm bromances are so tough mmmm

Andhari said...

He does look stylish. Aren't guys like that sooo much more interesting?:)