Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In my white T, Day 3: Gina | The Fashion Dungjen


Today, I decided to spice and dress up my white T. I sported a black a-line pencil skirt (the cut is interesting, and I dig it), with black and a dark, elephant gray houndstooth patterned tights. I knew this outfit needed heels to achieve my desired look, so I donned a pair of pointed-toe, black-leather sling backs. The heel wasn't too bad, but I will say that my feet do hurt after trekking around campus in them all day. For jewelry, I wore my favorite pearls wrapped around my wrist. I think I’m getting the hang of the white tee. It’s all about wearing whatever you'd normally wear, but with extra attention to the details.

2 comments:

Andhari said...

You know what else worked? Mini baloon skirt? Oh i love that item :P

Diana said...

i love it <3