Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In my white T, Day 3: Jillian | The Fashion Dungjen


So, today I tried to be creative with my white T outfit. The bright pink tights and scarf definitely achieved the creative goal, but may have been a tad too “look at me!” for my taste. In one of my pictures I’m running away from home. However, the bright pink might be less than ideal for a sneaky getaway. I would be easily spotted and brought home by my parents or possibly mistaken for a prostitute. I would recommend camouflage tights for activities that require some stealth, such as running away from home. I would also suggest tennis shoes and not flats that are ever so slightly too big so that they slip off from time to time.

I had fun with this outfit today, even if it is one that I won’t be repeating any time soon. Its raining outside right now, which could put a damper on tomorrow’s outfit plans. We’ll see. The whether has been a little schizo this last week.

2 comments:

Diana said...

yes, i love it. it says SPRING

Andhari said...

I think it looks super fabulous.:)