Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My size Barbie, Day 2: Jillian | The Fashion Dungjen






The man behind Jillian's soccer mom outfit? Mike C.



Why did I pick these things for Jillian? I’d have to say it’s mostly because of a friend I have back home in Canton; one who I think Taylor would get along with very well. She is very cynical, always speaks her mind, and is also very fashion forward, not to mention she is rather tall, slender, and has an alabaster complexion much like Jillian does. I’m not saying what I chose for Jillian is something that my friend would wear but I did try to focus on the color schemes she uses every day. The majority of the time my friend utilizes whites, greens, and oranges in her wardrobe with a general emphasis on formfitting pieces. I wanted the outfit to come off much more trendy than it did (it was described as that of a soccer mom) but I had to work with what I had and I was pretty much set on the colors I had chosen. Who’s to say soccer moms aren’t sexy anyway? I think Jillian looked great.

No comments: