Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday, April 9 | The Fashion Dungjen

I'm kind of hoping that the snow is officially finished. It isn't even supposed to break into the high 60s for the next 10 days, though. Fingers crossed.

For the time being, and in honor of a rainless, snowless Cincinnati day, I wore an excellent thrifted gifted maroon sweater vest with gold buttons. My friend Annie, who transferred to San Francisco to study fashion journalism, gave this to me before she moved to the West Coast. Not sure where she thrifted it from, presumably somewhere in Cincinnati though.

That's me, checking out my butt at the Easter egg hunt.




Along with my sweater vest I layered a gray tank underneath a black tank. Paired the top with a light-wash skinny jean, knee-high black socks and my brown Steve Madden boots. Rocked a gold headband and gold bangle bracelets to bring it all together.

As you can see, my room is a mess. My parents would be so proud.

No comments: